outlook express for windows 7

Troy Burnham

Hi All,

Recently when I open up OE on my windows 7 laptop it seems to be taking longer at times to download my e-mail, and when I check the status line it says it's downloading but if I open up my task manager and find OE it says it's not responding.  Usually if I shut it down through the task manager and then open it back up normally it works, but I wanted to get some opinions on if it might help if I try to reinstall OE over the top of what's already there instead of uninstalling and reinstalling.  I'd rather not uninstall it if it's not necessary because I have some saved messages in my inbox and in a tips folder that I don't want to lose.

Troy