Re: wps feature on wifi devices

Carlos

You are thinking of Wi-Fi Protected Access WPA and WPA2 which are encryption security protocols. WPS AKA Wi-Fi Protected Setup is a security standard for establishing connections to a wireless network without having to enter the password. They are two different things.

----- Original Message -----
From: "Olusegun -- Victory Associates LTD, Inc." <ukekearuaro@...>
To: <main@TechTalk.groups.io>
Sent: Saturday, July 22, 2017 1:44 PM
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] wps feature on wifi devices

George, WPS is just a form of encryption so that I don't come creeping into
your network unsuspectingly. It's a protocol that precedes iOS, works like
a charm in Android land where I am so busy hiking up and down mountains and
having fun with gazelles; so iOS should have it, just check your WI-FI
network settings parameters.

Sincerely,
Olusegun
Denver, Colorado