From: Mike B.
Sent: Saturday, July 22, 2017 9:40 AM
Subject: [TechTalk] Realtek Soundcard, Setting Back To Defaults

Hi All,

Running Windows 7 64 Bit with Jaws.  Last week I upgraded this computer by installing an SSD, &updated the Realtek soundcard to a soundcard with an equalizer, the prior Realtek didn't have the equalizer.  The young man doing all the work also created a profile in the equalizer named, Mike, but now that added profile / enhancement can't be found in the list of enhancements by a sighted person or my screenreader.  This Mike equalizer profile needs to be removed because it's messing with the overall sound, but since I can't find it to delete it my only option, that I can think of, is to take the soundcard back to its defaults.  I cannot find a reset option so, how do I get this Realtek High Definition Audio Driver             reset back to its defaults?  All help will be greatly appreciated.  Thanks much.
Take care.  Mike.  Go Dodgers!
Sent from my iBarstool.