Re: Realtek Soundcard, Setting Back To Defaults

Mike B. <mb69mach1@...>

Hi All,
Well, I kept playing around & finally found a profile called User Defined in the equalizer properties, reset that, & now the soundcard sounds pretty good by choosing the enhancement option, Classical, as the default.
Take care.  Mike.  Go Dodgers!
Sent from my iBarstool.
Arguing with a woman is like reading a software license agreement.  In the end you have to ignore everything, & click I agree.

----- Original Message -----
Sent: Saturday, July 22, 2017 9:40 AM
Subject: [TechTalk] Realtek Soundcard, Setting Back To Defaults

Hi All,

Running Windows 7 64 Bit with Jaws.  Last week I upgraded this computer by installing an SSD, &updated the Realtek soundcard to a soundcard with an equalizer, the prior Realtek didn't have the equalizer.  The young man doing all the work also created a profile in the equalizer named, Mike, but now that added profile / enhancement can't be found in the list of enhancements by a sighted person or my screenreader.  This Mike equalizer profile needs to be removed because it's messing with the overall sound, but since I can't find it to delete it my only option, that I can think of, is to take the soundcard back to its defaults.  I cannot find a reset option so, how do I get this Realtek High Definition Audio Driver             reset back to its defaults?  All help will be greatly appreciated.  Thanks much.
Take care.  Mike.  Go Dodgers!
Sent from my iBarstool.
Arguing with a woman is like reading a software license agreement.  In the end you have to ignore everything, & click I agree.

Join main@TechTalk.groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.