Re: SiriusXM Radio..?

Carlos

I have been using the SeriousXM web player for years.  It's a bit tricky if you're not accustomed to it, but it is usable enough.

----- Original Message -----
Sent: Saturday, July 22, 2017 3:13 PM
Subject: [TechTalk] SiriusXM Radio..?

Hi THERE GROUP!

Was wondering if anyone has had any success recently with SiriusXM on the internet.  I have IE, FireFox  and Chrome so was hoping that I could listen using at least one of the three.  P.S.  I notice that there is a windows APP for SiriusXM  on the Windows play store for listening, wonder just how accessible it might be?  Can anyone tell me if it is possible, if so, how..? THANKS Much! de

<KF8LT><Jim>.