Re: alternatives to gold wave?

Gene

I was pointing  it out not just in this case, but because I often see this happen, where someone asks how to do something but doesn't give any background, resulting in a lot of discussion that doesn't effectively answer what the person wants to do.  I hope you get help with the problem if you want to use gold Wave for conversion.

From: Keith S
Sent: Saturday, July 22, 2017 12:56 PM
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] alternatives to gold wave?

okay, sorry for not being more specific regarding the error messages.  When I select several files in the batch converter in goldwave, and make the settings i want, and then click convert,  a few seconds later, there is a window that says X number of errors, 0 files converted and an okay button.

Keith