can't pull up any web pages

Troy Burnham

Hi all,

Yesterday I had to reinstall a printer driver and when I did both google chrome and a google tool bar got installed.  I uninstalled both of them, and from there I don't remember what I did but I remember being asked if I wanted IE as my default browser and I said yes, but I'm on the computer for the first time today and I've tried to launch a couple of different web pages and nothing happens.  And when I mean nothing, the pages I'm trying to launch are in my favorites but when I highlight one and hit enter it just sits there.

What I did yesterday could be a coincidence but either way what can I do?

Thanks.

Troy