Saving favorites in Firefox, Seamonkey and Google Chrome

Lisa P Geibel

Hi,
I know in earlier versions of Windows, there used to be a tool called Mos Backup that would allow you to save your favorites for Firefox, but I don't know if it would work with Windows 10 or if it's still around. If so, will this tool allow you to do the same for your Seamonkey favorites since it is a Mozilla product? If not, does anyone know how to save our Seamonkey favorites? We're new with Chrome, but I'd like to also know how to save any favorites we have for that program. If anyone could help here, please? Thanks.
--
Lisa E-Mail: lisapgeibel429@gmail.com Facebook:
http://facebook.com/ldporter1 Twitter: http://twitter.com/LisaLisa429