Re: KeePass

Quentin Christensen

Just re Norman's comment (about v1 possibly not being in development) - both V1.x and V2.x of the desktop Keepass are still being developed.  They don't necessarily release new versions together, but often one will come out and then a couple of weeks later the other will release an update.

On Tue, Jul 25, 2017 at 8:59 PM, Norman <lists@...> wrote:

Hi.

I use it. It's accessible. Use v2, i don't think 1 is in development any more.

HTH.

On 7/24/2017 9:59 PM, Kwork wrote:
Has anyone here had any experience with KeePass? If so, how accessible is it for us? Also, which version works best? I heard there's v1 and a v2, which are supposed to be different from each other. I use NVDA, if that effects the accessibility compared to other screenreaders. Thanks for any help.
Travis

--
Quentin Christensen
Training and Support Manager