From: Carlos
Sent: Thursday, October 15, 2015 10:58 PM
To: TechTalk@groups.io
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] batch rtf to text utility needed

You could try Calibre
http://calibre-ebook.com/
with my eBook-convert GUI frontend for the converter.
http://opopanax.net/download/
From: Carlos <carlos1106@nyc.rr.com>
To: TechTalk@groups.io
Date: Thursday, October 15, 2015 6:59 pm

Interesting idea. I could see this being useful since I've noticed that
find myself posting the same links over and over from new requests for
particular types of applications. LOL unfortunately I'm probably too
lazy
to do it myself. Any volunteers?