This week on Eyes On Success: College Bound

blueskies11

1732 College Bound (Aug. 2, 2017)

Getting ready for and attending college can be a daunting process, even if one is fully sighted. But what if one has a visual impairment? Hosts Nancy and Peter Torpey talk with Ellen Trief, a Professor at Hunter College, about her book “College Bound – A Guide for Students with Visual Impairments” which offers practical advice for prospective and current students.

The audio and show notes can be found at:

www.EyesOnSuccess.net

The podcast can also be found on itunes.

Check out our searchable archive of over 300 episodes on virtually any topic.  Just type a show number, keyword, or topic into the search field on the Eyes On Success web site and get a list of episodes with summaries of each as well as links to the audio and show notes for each episode.

Join our listener forum to share your thoughts and connect with other listeners by sending an e-mail to:

EOS_Discuss+Subscribe@...