From: Rob
Sent: Thursday, August 03, 2017 4:49 PM
Subject: [TechTalk] OT: Looking for Old Time Radio

While I know I can get most of what I'm after from archive.org I do not care much for that site. It is badly organized and not very streamlined. I'd be spending most of my time trying to figure the site out rather than getting content.
I'm looking to reclaim my old time radio (OTR) holdings after a hard drive failure. If anybody has some they would like to share, or a resource from where i can download it, I'd be most grateful. Most of this stuff is in the public domain, hence its availability on archive.org. If I have to go there I will, but I'd prefer more direct links.