Re: Download for Windows7 ISOs

Jeremy <icu8it2@...>

Just to add to my previous post, in hopes that someone else finds the link useful, here's a link that has a fair number of ISOs from Digital River. it appears to be their archived section, but I still plan on checking the MD5s and such to make sure they're okay. My thanks to Carlos who sent me the initial link with them posted that had a working link now which I was able to get going.
https://archive.org/download/digital_river
Take care.

On 8/3/2017 2:23 PM, jeremy wrote:
Hey all,
I know that here not so long ago on list some downloads for the ISOs for Win7 were posted. I'd had most of the downloads that I wanted so didn't see a need to keep the links or messages. Early last week however, my external decided to crap out, resulting in the loss of the ISO and the backups for 7 that I used when I wanted to restore. I'm in the process of searching down the tool I used to register Windows on my OEM machine and also the drivers for it, but I can't seem to locate a decent place to grab 7pro.

If it'd be possible for someone to post up the link for it or where I might be able to look, I would be most grateful as I'd like to get my backup image recreated.
Thank you bunches and hope everyone is well.
Take care.