Re: OT: Looking for Old Time Radio

Michael Mote

Hi Rob! Email me off-line and we can work on helping you out with this.

-----Original Message-----
From: main@TechTalk.groups.io [mailto:main@TechTalk.groups.io] On Behalf Of
Rob
Sent: Thursday, August 3, 2017 5:49 PM
To: main@TechTalk.groups.io
Subject: [TechTalk] OT: Looking for Old Time Radio

While I know I can get most of what I'm after from archive.org I do not care
much for that site. It is badly organized and not very streamlined. I'd be
spending most of my time trying to figure the site out rather than getting
content.
I'm looking to reclaim my old time radio (OTR) holdings after a hard drive
failure. If anybody has some they would like to share, or a resource from
where i can download it, I'd be most grateful. Most of this stuff is in the
public domain, hence its availability on archive.org. If I have to go there
I will, but I'd prefer more direct links.