Excellent, I'll grab them, just to keep them archived now that I have a new hd. I don't know all that much about the subject, but I understood that you could use the ultimate ISO to install that and the other versions below it, yes? As a matter of saving space, I was thinking of grabbing that one as well and using it to install professional, but I was unclear on how this install would work inside the PE. I know that you'd previously mentioned that you could use a utility to remove a file from the ISO to do this, but I couldn't recall the name of it.
Anyways, thanks bunches bruddah for the upload, your help is always super appreciated.
Take it easy. :)

On 8/3/2017 8:18 PM, Carlos wrote:
If you want to download them from a secure source, you can get them from my pCloud below.
32 bit
https://my.pcloud.com/publink/show?code=XZ5GHvZAsqMSmlIpduaMNmHAiC1EQt0E7iX
64 bit
https://my.pcloud.com/publink/show?code=XZT21cZ5HfEPYqFsVhPe7iLKKF8L8aLVhEy
----- Original Message ----- From: "Jeremy" <icu8it2@gmail.com>
To: <main@TechTalk.groups.io>
Sent: Thursday, August 03, 2017 3:23 PM
Subject: [TechTalk] Download for Windows7 ISOs

Hey all,
I know that here not so long ago on list some downloads for the ISOs for Win7 were posted. I'd had most of the downloads that I wanted so didn't see a need to keep the links or messages. Early last week however, my external decided to crap out, resulting in the loss of the ISO and the backups for 7 that I used when I wanted to restore. I'm in the process of searching down the tool I used to register Windows on my OEM machine and also the drivers for it, but I can't seem to locate a decent place to grab 7pro.

If it'd be possible for someone to post up the link for it or where I might be able to look, I would be most grateful as I'd like to get my backup image recreated.
Thank you bunches and hope everyone is well.
Take care.