Re: Download for Windows7 ISOs

Carlos

You're quite welcome. Actually, if you remove the file ei.cfg from any edition, it will allow you to choose the edition during installation. These images already have ei.cfg removed.

----- Original Message -----
From: "Jeremy" <icu8it2@gmail.com>
To: <main@TechTalk.groups.io>
Sent: Friday, August 04, 2017 2:59 PM
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] Download for Windows7 ISOs

Excellent, I'll grab them, just to keep them archived now that I have a new hd. I don't know all that much about the subject, but I understood that you could use the ultimate ISO to install that and the other versions below it, yes? As a matter of saving space, I was thinking of grabbing that one as well and using it to install professional, but I was unclear on how this install would work inside the PE. I know that you'd previously mentioned that you could use a utility to remove a file from the ISO to do this, but I couldn't recall the name of it.
Anyways, thanks bunches bruddah for the upload, your help is always super appreciated.
Take it easy. :)

On 8/3/2017 8:18 PM, Carlos wrote:
If you want to download them from a secure source, you can get them from my pCloud below.
32 bit
https://my.pcloud.com/publink/show?code=XZ5GHvZAsqMSmlIpduaMNmHAiC1EQt0E7iX
64 bit
https://my.pcloud.com/publink/show?code=XZT21cZ5HfEPYqFsVhPe7iLKKF8L8aLVhEy