I'm not sure how much help it might be for anyone else, but I'll post the link where I found the tools that I used previously for re-registering my OEM license for my Windows7 Lenovo. On the page it states that one of the tools does not have support for a few different manufacturers, but it has support for a fair number of them, so it should work well enough for most people. It also mentions a tool that can be used to save the current OEM registration for use if you have to re-install, so here's hoping that it helps someone else as it did for me. This also seems to be one of those things that's mostly specific to Vista/7, so for those who are using XP or versions later than 7, I believe the way OEM registration is handled makes these tools unusable. The page also mentions this, but I figured it was still worth noting.
Take care all and huge thanks again for your help Carlos.
https://www.raymond.cc/blog/backup-and-restore-vista-oem-activation-license/

On 8/4/2017 7:33 PM, Carlos wrote:
You're quite welcome. Actually, if you remove the file ei.cfg from any edition, it will allow you to choose the edition during installation. These images already have ei.cfg removed.
----- Original Message ----- From: "Jeremy" <icu8it2@gmail.com>
To: <main@TechTalk.groups.io>
Sent: Friday, August 04, 2017 2:59 PM
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] Download for Windows7 ISOs

Excellent, I'll grab them, just to keep them archived now that I have a new hd. I don't know all that much about the subject, but I understood that you could use the ultimate ISO to install that and the other versions below it, yes? As a matter of saving space, I was thinking of grabbing that one as well and using it to install professional, but I was unclear on how this install would work inside the PE. I know that you'd previously mentioned that you could use a utility to remove a file from the ISO to do this, but I couldn't recall the name of it.
Anyways, thanks bunches bruddah for the upload, your help is always super appreciated.
Take it easy. :)

On 8/3/2017 8:18 PM, Carlos wrote:
If you want to download them from a secure source, you can get them from my pCloud below.
32 bit
https://my.pcloud.com/publink/show?code=XZ5GHvZAsqMSmlIpduaMNmHAiC1EQt0E7iX
64 bit
https://my.pcloud.com/publink/show?code=XZT21cZ5HfEPYqFsVhPe7iLKKF8L8aLVhEy