From: Gene
Sent: Saturday, August 05, 2017 4:48 PM
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] Screen Is Up-side-down

If you open the context menu with the context menu key, you are doing the same as right clicking but you are using a keyboard key.  Right clicking very often opens a context menu wherever you right click.  Using the context menu key in the same location does the same thing as right clicking in the same location.