Re: Batch Youtube to Mp3 Converter

Carlos

LOL you should reread the message to which you replied.

----- Original Message -----
From: "Steve Matzura" <number6@...>
To: <main@TechTalk.groups.io>
Sent: Tuesday, August 08, 2017 1:24 PM
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] Batch Youtube to Mp3 Converter

Pontes Media Downloader. Beats the heck out of "Free YouTube to MP3
Converter."

On Fri, 04 Aug 2017 14:00:13 -0700, you wrote:

Hi all, Can anyone recommend a JAWS-accessible Youtube to Mp3
converter that can convert multiple videos at a time. I tried
Pontes Media Downloader and although it seems to have a batch
conversion option, it stops after converting 1 file and I have to
re-enter the list of conversion URLs. Freemake doesn't work well
for me. Can you recommend another app? Thanks.