Re: knew Lenovo think for work and classes

Jeremy <icu8it2@...>

It's been a good while since I purchased mine and I can't recall if they gave me the option to set up any sort of a payment plan, but I ended up just paying for it all in one go. I want to say that it was that if you had decent enough credit, you could probably take some sort of plan to pay it out, but since I've never had any type of thing that would give me credit, I tend to pay stuff off at the start, I didn't have that option. I absolutely love the computer though and when this one finally craps out, I'll be heading back for another one. haha
Laters.
Tc.

On 8/8/2017 6:47 PM, Lenron wrote:
I need to see if I can find the number. I really wonder if they do financing.

On 8/8/17, Jeremy <icu8it2@gmail.com> wrote:
My apologies, it appears that I was slightly off on the measurements for
my screen on this computer. Mine is the Thinkpad X220 and it says here
on the page that it's: 12.5" (317.5mm) HD (1366x768) TFT color. either
way I can definitely tell you that I have an applications key, it's to
the left of my right control key, but I know that not all of the smaller
computers come with one. I'd hoped that the newer versions of the
thinkpad would come with an applications key though, across the board,
but maybe this still isn't the case.
Take care.

On 8/8/2017 2:34 PM, kd5cbl@gmail.com wrote:
Yes, it is 14 inches as well! I tried to ask how the keyboard looked
and he kept say it had a backlight. I think I told him am blind and
it does not matter if it had a backlight! He did not know how to dem
the screen either. Sie, and he was looking at it I thought! Heather

contact:
e-mail:
kd5cbl@gmail.com
skype: cynterline