From: main@TechTalk.groups.io [mailto:main@TechTalk.groups.io] On Behalf Of Peter Spitz
Sent: Wednesday, August 9, 2017 11:34 AM
To: main@TechTalk.groups.io
Subject: [TechTalk] How do I transfer photos from iPhone to computerand Facebook?

I have a lot of problems using iTunes with Jaws 18 even though I have the latest update to iTunes. I would like to transfer photos to my computer and to Facebook from my iPhone SE to my Windows 8.1 computer.
I know there is a way to directly submit photos from the iPhone to my Facebook page but I don't know that either. Instructions are greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Peter