From: Mike B.
To: main@TechTalk.groups.io
Sent: Wednesday, August 09, 2017 4:42 PM
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] Again "My Documents" list is upside down not in a Ascending order

Hi Alan,

After opening the View Menu with, Alt + V, make sure, List, is checked, & after opening, Sort By, what options are available to you? If you don't get it fixed I'll give you a call around 6:00 PM your time, & if that's not a good time, let me know & we'll pick another time.
Take care. Mike. Go Dodgers!
Sent from my iBarstool.
Arguing with a woman is like reading a software license agreement. In the end you have to ignore everything, & click I agree.