Re: Windows update caused Skype audio settings problems

Steve Matzura

I did. It didn't.

On Wed, 9 Aug 2017 08:47:30 +0800, you wrote:

Steve. Try connecting your microphone to the device you want to route
your microphone speech to, then try to reconfigure your mic output and
see if it works. Cheers!

On 9/8/2017 12:48 AM, Steve Matzura wrote:
Didn't need to. Pressing show advanced options does that just fine.
The normal thing is to show only two devices. The problem is not that
I can't see the devices, I just can't rearrange them, and what's up
with this checkbox business?

On Tue, 8 Aug 2017 10:48:42 -0400, you wrote:

Have you tried expanding the combo box with Alt+Down Arrow? This is usually
necessary in Skype to view all available devices.