From: main@TechTalk.groups.io
[mailto:main@TechTalk.groups.io] On Behalf Of Mike B.
Sent: Wednesday, August 9, 2017 4:43 PM
To: main@TechTalk.groups.io
Subject: Re: [
TechTalk] Again "My Documents" list is upside down not in a
Ascending order

Hi Alan,

After opening the View Menu with, Alt + V, make sure, List,
is checked, & after opening, Sort By, what options are
available to you? If you don't get it fixed I'll give you a
call around 6:00 PM your time, & if that's not a good time,
let me know & we'll pick another time.
Take care. Mike. Go Dodgers!
Sent from my iBarstool.
Arguing with a woman is like reading a software license
agreement. In the end you have to ignore everything, &
click I agree.
From: "Alan Dicey" <adicey@...