Re: Bluetooth problem

Carlos

Did you install any new updates at about the time the problem began?

----- Original Message -----
Sent: Wednesday, August 09, 2017 2:08 PM
Subject: [TechTalk] Bluetooth problem

Hello,

My Lenovo X260 pc is running Windows 10 and JAWS 18.0.4104.

When I boot up, my Bluetooth device connects, I can hear JAWS talking through the device, I enter my password and press enter and the Bluetooth device disconnects.  This is happening with 3 different devices; one headset and 2 individual speakers.  I can’t imagine JAWS causing the problem.  But, I’ve seen stranger things in the almost 30 years of using the product.

This just started about 2 weeks ago.

Any hints/suggestions?

Thanks,

Reed