good virus checker

Sugar

Hi all

I use Windows 7

Office/outlook 2010

Jaws 14

On a Del desk top 64

I need a free dependable virus checker to double check that I have no virus on my pc

I opened a page and a voice said that Microsoft has detected a virus and that Ineed to call a 800 number…

I did not and just hard killed the machine, and turned it on to run what I have

So far it looks fine

But I want to take that lil nag off the back of my mind.

I have ran MSE and Malware bites

There was something but I removed it with the Malware bite –program

But I want to make sure

Any suggestions?

Even if it’s just a one tine thing

I’m not really looking to install a perm. Program

Thanks

Sugar

“You are chosen, holy, and blameless before God! For he chose us in Christ before the foundation of the world that we may be holy and unblemished in his

sight in love (Ephesians 1:4).”

-Sugar Lopez