Re: Going back to the hospital

Jeremy <icu8it2@...>

Well crap, sorry to hear that bro, that's for sure. best of wishes for you and hope that everything goes well and that you get out, nice and quick. I know how frustrating hospital stays can be, but just take it easy and do what ever it takes to get to feeling better as best you can.
Take care and hope you get to feeling better soon.
Laters. :)

On 8/9/2017 11:48 PM, Carlos wrote:
Hello everyone,

I've finally given in and I'm going to the emergency room tomorrow.  These horrible reoccurring fevers have been making my life miserable on and off for the last few weeks and the only thing I can think it might be is the blood infection again.  Sigh of course, I've actually been feeling a bit better the last couple of days, but I'm still going in because assuming it is the infection, I can't afford to just ignore it.  I'm hoping they won't make be stay and I'll be able to just do the antibiotic treatments at home, but last time they wouldn't release me until my blood tests came back negative which took almost two weeks.  Even if they decide to keep me, I'm taking a computer this time so hopefully I won't be completely out of contact as I was during my previous stay.  Although it may depend on the status of internet service at this hospital.  I would assume Wi-Fi is free as it is with most of them, but they charged me for the phone and television service which is apparently uncommon so who knows.  At least for television service.  However, if there are no hitches with internet service, I should still be here.  I don't even mind paying for Wi-Fi as long as it isn't too unreasonable.  At worst I'm guessing that even if they do charge, it would be part of the package including the phone and television.  Still, I thought I would just let everyone know in case something unforeseeable happens and I do lose contact.