From: MamaPeach <mamapeach@...>
To: main@TechTalk.groups.io
Date: Thursday, August 10, 2017 9:55
Subject: [TechTalk] Question About Goldwave

I just installed Goldwave 6.3 and I am wondering with the free version, how long I can use it? Is it a certain amount of tasks that I can do, or is there like a 30 day trial? I just can't afford to purchase the program right now, but am wanting to use the program for creating iPhone ringtones. Any information that anyone can give would be appreciated.