From: main@TechTalk.groups.io [mailto:main@TechTalk.groups.io] On Behalf Of
Carlos
Sent: Thursday, August 10, 2017 1:47 PM
To: main@TechTalk.groups.io
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] Going back to the hospital

Hi everyone,

Thanks for the continued good wishes. Well I'm at the hospital right now
and they determined it probably isn't the blood infection. That's the good
news. The bad news is that they still don't know what is causing the fevers
so they want to keep me. Right now I'm lying in the emergency room waiting
for them to move me into my own room. That's the worst part.