From: main@TechTalk.groups.io
[mailto:main@TechTalk.groups.io] On Behalf Of Barb O'Connor
Sent: Thursday, August 10, 2017 5:39 PM
To: main@TechTalk.groups.io
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] a bard wish list question

Troy, unfortunately you cannot do what you'd like to do with
the wish list. It would be nice.
Barb

Sent from my iPhone

On Aug 10, 2017, at 1:30 PM, Michael Boyd
<mike122061@...> wrote:

Hello Carolyn,

Any wish list, be it on the BARD website or a shopping
website, is a place to put items that you want to download
or purchase at some point in the future. While browsing on
the BARD website, you may come across books that you would
enjoy, but do not wish to take the time to download at the
time, then you can just click on "Add to Wish List" to save
the book for later.

Michael