Sent: Wednesday, August 16, 2017 3:53 PM
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] Running 32 Bit Programs On 64 Bit Systems

James, I have just read, maybe online, maybe from the
Eyes-Free list that Samsung is coming out with a flip phone
called the Samsung Folder 2. I understand that it will have
a small android screen, and if I understand correctly, one
can navigate with buttons. It could be that I have read into
it what I want to.

I have a friend in Dallas who had a phone called a Samsung
Commodore 3. It was not a smart phone, but she said it was,
or is, since she's still using hers so totally accessible.
They no longer make them. She bought a Haven to have as a
backup, having had one at one time, but says it does not
compare to the Commodore, which, of course, I told her that
pretty soon, the Haven might not work on the newer towers. I
don't know that for a fact, the thing could work
indefinitely, which I hope it does, since I have a friend in
Houston with two of them.

I do know that next year, I am going to a phone store with a
list of accessibility wants to replace my LG 3, since it
does not read me any information about the source of a text.
If I don't catch the announcement when a text arrives, I
have to guess by the message or get my husband or someone
sighted to tell me where the text came from. That's got to
go.

Best from,

Carolyn