From: main@TechTalk.groups.io [mailto:main@TechTalk.groups.io] On Behalf Of Victor
Sent: Thursday, August 24, 2017 7:32 PM
To: main@TechTalk.groups.io
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] Dialing an extension with the iPhone.

Hi Janet:

I was able to dial a number with an extension by dialing the phone number, holding the Star button until I heard VoiceOver say "Comma."
Then I dialed the extension. That worked. At least I can use that option if necessary. Now I just have to figure out how to make the phone dial the phone number with the extension directly from contacts.

I googled the instructions for doing it the way I did and I found an article that instructs people to do it that way.

Thank you,

Victor

On 8/24/17, janet gross <janet.harvard@outlook.com> wrote:
Hi Victor,
I'm sorry to hear this. As far as entering an extension after
dialing a phone number on the keypad on an iOS device is quite
accessible. Adding an extension to a phone number when creating a
contact is quite accessible as well.
Janet