From: main@TechTalk.groups.io [mailto:main@TechTalk.groups.io] On Behalf Of Gene
Sent: Saturday, August 26, 2017 9:16 PM
To: main@TechTalk.groups.io
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] Dialing an extension with the iPhone.

I wasn't talking much about extensions.  I'm talking mainly about menu trees.  I'm very skeptical that most people use the comma system for menu trees.  As far as extensions are concerned, I wouldn't be surprised if a lot or most people dial them but I don't know that.  That's my guess simply because it sounds like something a lot or most people wouldn't know about.  But for menu trees, press 9 for Spanish, press 2 for store hours, press 3 for bakery, press four for the deli, etc. I really doubt that people use the comma system for that.