command prompt question

Rajmund <brajmund2000@...>

hi guys,
been a long time, but I'm well and alive. so a real quick question, that I can't, for the life of me, figure out. so I'm trying to figure this out, in case it ever happens to me. in short, I'm trying to follow this article, and I'm stuck at the letter of the drive I'm supposed to use. I tried, x, I tried c, I tried d, it all says the path cannot be specified. can someone please explain what I'm missing here, please?
http://www.isumsoft.com/windows-10/create-administrator-account-when-cant-sign-in-windows-10.html
it says to replace the letter of the drive with my letter, but which letter, when I'm booted from USB? thanks much, everyone.