Re: CD printing, revisited

Walter Ramage

Hi.  That would be helpful, thank you.  Walter.

From: main@TechTalk.groups.io [mailto:main@TechTalk.groups.io] On Behalf Of Blackwell, Clifford
Sent: 05 September 2017 21:33
To: main@TechTalk.groups.io
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] CD printing, revisited

I have an Epson Artisan 810 all-in-one that has this capacity, but I’ve never used it.  My general complaint about this print is the ink refills are expensive and the ink doesn’t seem to go too far.  However, my perception may be skewed my my children’s use of the printer to print all kinds of things.

The Epson comes with a software program for printing such labels, though a quick look at it didn’t make it seem that blind friendly.  The printer has a cd holder upon which you place the printable disc for printing.  Next time I load the thing up with ink, I’ll give it a try with the help of one of my kids.