From: main@TechTalk.groups.io [mailto:main@TechTalk.groups.io] On Behalf Of Lenron
Sent: Tuesday, September 05, 2017 8:03 AM
To: main@TechTalk.groups.io
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] new member with question on android or apple phones

Also with as much as I use my phone. I know a battery in a IPhone after for year would totally need to be replaced. I have only had my second 6s plus for a year after my first one had issues and I notice the battery not being nearly as good as it use to be. I guess it's good I am probably going to get the battery replaced before I upgrade sometime this year beginning of next. Would prefer sometime soon but I am not sure wich phone I want just yet. I will know more after the I phone release, but the lg v30 is calling my name as well because of all the really nice audio and video stuff it will be able to do.

On 9/5/17, Carlos <carlos1106@gmx.com> wrote:
Well, the original poster did ask for opinions. And isn't sharing
opinions in part the point of the list?