Re: Problem creating audio files with Kurzweil 1000

Michael Mote

Hi Pablo!  What player are you using to play back the audio.  Perhaps, it is the individual volume of that program that needs to be raised?

From: main@TechTalk.groups.io [mailto:main@TechTalk.groups.io] On Behalf Of Pablo Morales
Sent: Wednesday, September 6, 2017 7:54 AM
To: main@TechTalk.groups.io
Subject: [TechTalk] Problem creating audio files with Kurzweil 1000

Hi all,

I am using Kurzweil 1000 update 2014. I am not an expert using this software, so please any advice will be welcome.

I am trying to create audio files with some documents that I have in my computer. I am able to create wav, mp3 daisy with wav or daisy with mp3s. Kurzweil is doing all of these nice, however the audio results are in a very low volume. No matter what quality of audio I choice, the volume is very low. I don’t understand what I am doing wrong, but is almost impossible to hear the audio with a little bit of noise around, because the audio volume is so low. I have check in the software and I don’t see anywhere how to modify the audio recording volume. Any clue please?

Thanks for all,