From: main@TechTalk.groups.io [mailto:main@TechTalk.groups.io] On Behalf Of Jim Wohlgamuth
Sent: Wednesday, September 6, 2017 6:52 PM
To: main@TechTalk.groups.io
Subject: [TechTalk] JAWs, How do I-again?

Hi there folks!

I think I might have ask this before but don't remember now.  But, where do I go to find the speech profiles in jaws? I thought I pressed the insert J to bring up the menu and made a choice from the menu.  Problem I press the insert J and nothing seems to happen..? Can someone please tell me what I am doing wrong and furthermore, what the correct keystrokes are? THANKS Much! de

<KF8LT><Jim>.