Re: window eyes and monopolies

Carlos

Please ladies and gentlemen.  No creating new threads when still basically discussing the same topic.  Thanks for understanding.

----- Original Message -----
From: Keith S
Sent: Thursday, September 07, 2017 9:46 PM
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] window eyes and monopolies

When I heard that window eyes/AI squared was purchased by Freedom scientific my first thought was "what about the anti-monopoly" laws in the US?  Microsoft got hit with a charge in regards to internet explorer back when netscape was a compeditor.  I would think that purchasing/merging one of 3 major compeditors would be an anti-monopoly charge waiting to happen.  but my degree is in psychology, not business law, so I'm talking out my butt.  :)