Re: Help Needed with Malwarebytes Anti-Malware pro

Carlos

I'm not sure how the professional version displays if threats were found during an automated scan since I don't own it myself, but with the free version a list of results is displayed after a manual scan is complete.  It only informs you whether a reboot is required if/when you select to remove what was found.

----- Original Message -----
From: Gene
Sent: Friday, September 08, 2017 8:21 AM
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] Help Needed with Malwarebytes Anti-Malware pro

That makes sense.  I can't tell from how the message was worded if that might be the problem or if there is a different problem?  I don't use Malware Bytes much and it seldom finds anything when I do use it so I'll ask the following question.  How does it show if there is a problem after completing a scan.  I can't tell from the original message if anything is found or if malware bytes freezes or if something else happens.