Re: Article: Equifax - Data Breach Exposed Personal Data Of 143 Million People #article

Cristóbal

If you opt into their “protection” for the mess that’s their fault, you give up the right to sue and agree to arbitration. Because you know, if you accidentally miss a credit card payment that one time, good luck ever getting a loan or not terrible interest rate, but if they let your info out into the wild…

From: main@TechTalk.groups.io [mailto:main@TechTalk.groups.io] On Behalf Of Mike B.
Sent: Friday, September 8, 2017 9:53 AM
To: main@TechTalk.groups.io
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] Article: Equifax - Data Breach Exposed Personal Data Of 143 Million People #article

Also, if you go to,

You're supposed to be able to enroll in complimentary identity theft protection and credit file monitoring for 1 year, but  good effing luck!  I tried with both IE11 & FF52 & couldn't get their audio CAPTCHA option to work with either browser.

Take care.  Mike.  Go Dodgers!
Sent from my iBarstool.
Arguing with a woman is like reading a software license agreement.  In the end you have to ignore everything, & click I agree.

----- Original Message -----

Sent: Friday, September 08, 2017 7:34 AM

Subject: [TechTalk] Article: Equifax - Data Breach Exposed Personal Data Of 143 Million People #article

Join main@TechTalk.groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.