Sent: Friday, September 08, 2017 12:23 PM
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] Article: Equifax - Data Breach Exposed Personal Data Of 143 Million People #article

Hello,

I also couldn't get the site working, never got the edit box to enter
the captcha. Also, good luck with the provided 800 number they're
"busy". I think this is inexcusable. I think some severe consequences
need to be put in place this was a hack yes, but negligently handled
and disclosed, don't get me started on those execs.

Dave