From: Gene
Sent: Friday, September 08, 2017 10:18 AM
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] Article: Equifax - Data Breach Exposed Personal Data Of 143 Million People #article

I don't know why you couldn't get it to work.  I didn't enroll in their monitoring service; I'm already enrolled in one, but I checked the part of the site that tells me whether I may be affected by the breach.  the wording in the response was roughly, based on the information submitted, we believe you weren't affected.  So, they believe, but they aren't making a definite statement.

But as far as the captcha problem is concerned, after you checked the I am not a robot checkbox, did you get a message that you were verified or did you get an interface that allowed you to get an audio challenge?  These I am not a robot captchas are very popular and it would be to your longterm benefit if we can see why you are having a problem.  I don't use the archaic and ever increasingly archaic Internet Explorer.  I was able to use the captcha using Firefox and I've used Chrome on the same kind of captcha on another site.