From: Mike B.
Sent: Friday, September 08, 2017 12:38 PM
To: main@TechTalk.groups.io
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] Article: Equifax - Data Breach Exposed Personal Data
Of 143 Million People #article

After checking the I'm not a robot checkbox I shift + tabbed & pressed the
get an audio challenge button, but never received an audio challenge. I
tried several times with each browser without success. Maybe the website is
just very busy, & can't keep up or something. I'm covered by another
service as well, & was just seeing how the sign up would work.
Take care. Mike. Go Dodgers!
Sent from my iBarstool.