Re: Article: Equifax - Data Breach Exposed Personal Data Of 143 Million People #article

Gerald Levy

I was able to activate the audio challenge using Firefox but not IE 11.  But I tried three different challenges  and could not understand the words in any of them, which sounded garbled to my ears.  Besides, there is no edit field to enter the audio challenge results.  Bad job by Equifax.

Gerald

From: Gene
Sent: Friday, September 08, 2017 1:52 PM
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] Article: Equifax - Data Breach Exposed Personal Data Of 143 Million People #article

No, something in your browsers configuration is keeping you from hearing the challenge.  I got an audio challenge within seconds of activating the button.

If you have Chrome try using it.  If you can hear the challenge in Chrome and not in the other browsers, at least you'll know which browser to use on such captchas.  It's possible this is a Flash issue.  Do you have Flash installed in Internet Explorer and Firefox?