Re: Article: Equifax - Data Breach Exposed Personal Data Of 143 Million People #article

I was able to get through everything, I just stopped at the continue
part where it asked you to agree. I'm not too sure about signing up
with it to be honest.
I'm wondering if maybe it has something to do with cookies? I don't go
to many places with chrome--the browser I was using--and all I had to
do was check the box. It blipped and said "opening verification" and
then went "you are verified" so I didn't do anything beyond check the
box.

You never know when you will be verified just by checking the box or when
you will be asked for a challenge. The point of the I Am not a robot system
is that it can tell the difference between a bot and a human by how the
check box is checked in terms of how a person moves to it with a mouse and
checks it as opposed to an automated system. Sometimes, from the keyboard,
it can tell that you are a person and sometimes it can't tell so you get a
challenge then.

This is a widely used system and, instead of just giving up and saying "I
can't get it to work," it would be a good idea to try to solve the problem
because you never know when you will see the same captcha system again.

As I asked before with Mike, Gerald, do you have Flash installed? What
browsers did you try? Did you try more than one?

I saw this system when contacting a local radio station, on the site we are
discussing today, and I believe on another site about three months ago. As
I said, this is a very popular system and it is a good idea to try to figure
out how to make it work.