Re: Article: Equifax - Data Breach Exposed Personal Data Of 143 Million People #article

Gene

It's not just for signing up.  You have to be verified if you want to see if the site thinks you are affected by the breach.  While it's worth checking, at the same time, the site doesn't say you aren't affected.  It says that based on the information submitted, it appears you aren't affected or a hedging statement like that.

From: Missa
Sent: Friday, September 08, 2017 4:58 PM
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] Article: Equifax - Data Breach Exposed Personal Data Of 143 Million People #article

I was able to get through everything, I just stopped at the continue
part where it asked you to agree. I'm not too sure about signing up
with it to be honest.
I'm wondering if maybe it has something to do with cookies? I don't go
to many places with chrome--the browser I was using--and all I had to
do was check the box. It blipped and said "opening verification" and
then went "you are verified" so I didn't do anything beyond check the
box.