From: Mike B.
Sent: Friday, September 8, 2017 1:38 PM
To: main@TechTalk.groups.io
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] Article: Equifax - Data Breach Exposed Personal Data Of 143 Million People #article

After checking the I'm not a robot checkbox I shift + tabbed & pressed the get an audio challenge button, but never received an audio challenge.  I tried several times with each browser without success.  Maybe the website is just very busy, & can't keep up or something.  I'm covered by another service as well, & was just seeing how the sign up would work.
Take care.  Mike.  Go Dodgers!
Sent from my iBarstool.