Re: SAPI5 speech issue

Aidan <aidan.smarttalk@...>

Thank you so much josh. I like accurate help like that.
I wunder why windows don't show these by default?

On 10/09/2017, Josh Kennedy <joshknnd1982@...> wrote:
access them the other sapi5 voices by going to run dialog box windows
key, r, and pasting in the following.

C:\Windows\SysWOW64\Speech\SpeechUX

hit enter

then hit enter on sapi.cpl

On 9/9/2017 5:59 PM, Aidan wrote:
Hello.
I am now running 64bit windows10, but now under text to speech in
control panel, I cannot see all the SAPI voices as I was able to in
the past on 32bit machines. How can I access those who don't show up
there?
Or can I only pick them up with compatible programs?
What about programs wich don't alouw you to change voices from within
the program itself? Normally you would then need to go into control
panel to select the default voice for your system.
Any ideas?

--
sent with mozilla thunderbird