Re: Navigating headings in word?

Gene

And in NVDA, the command is NVDA key space to toggle the equivalent of browse mode on and off in Word.  By default, the NVDA key is either insert, you can use either one.

Sent: Sunday, September 10, 2017 3:59 PM
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] Navigating headings in word?

If using JAWS or Window-Eyes, press insert-z first,then h or shift h.
Press insert-z to stop.

Chris Grabowski
Mystic Access
Where the magic is in learning.
https://www.MysticAccess.com
Ready to begin using your assistive technology with confidence while actually having fun? Visit us to learn about our comprehensive audio tutorials, one-on-one support and ongoing teleclasses. We also offer eclectic and timely assistive technology podcasts, a newsletter containing exclusive news and discounts, regularly updated free downloads, and so much more.
    Contact:
Phone: (716) 543-3323  (Ext. 500)
Twitter: MysticAccess
Facebook: mysticaccessempower