Re: using Jaws 15 how to stop it from saying block quote

Gene

When you are in a message body, open quick settings with JAWS key v.  Look down the settings, and change what you want to change.  When you find something you want to change, such as block quotes, use the space bar to move through the available settings.  You may repeat the settings as often as you want by continuing to press the space bar.  Once you have changed whatever settings you want to change for as many items as you wish, press enter to save the changes and return you to the program window you were previously in. 

Your home computer may not be indicating bloc quotes because you are not reading mail as html at home.  On your friends computer, messages are being read as html and you are in the virtual pc cursor.

Gene

----- Original Message -----
Sent: Tuesday, September 01, 2015 9:21 AM
Subject: [TechTalk] using Jaws 15 how to stop it from saying block quote

I have a second Jaws question.  On the computer I'm using Jaws is saying block quote, and the person who helped me set mine up on my own computers set it to not say this.  I thought it might be in graphics or attributes but not having luck getting rid of it.  I hope someone can help.

Joanne

Join main@TechTalk.groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.